A classic approach to Receiver-In-The-Ear (RIE) Hearing solution.
- Affordable RIE( receiver in the ear)
- 9 Channels
- 9 Bands
- twin-mic adaptive directionality with DIR control, Wind Barrier
- Comfort fit for Back ground noise comfort
- Data logging
- In-situ Audiometry for hearing estimation
- Nano-Coating Maximum protection from Water,Sweat & Rain
Affordable RIE( receiver in the ear), 9 Channels, 9 Bands, twin-mic adaptive directionality with DIR control, Wind Barrier, Comfort fit for Back ground noise comfort, Data logging, In-situ Audiometry for hearing estimation, Nano-Coating Maximum protection from Water, Sweat & Rain
Sleeker & Slimmer-RIE/RIC
The RIC model is a very discreet, yet powerful hearing aid that fits comfortably behind your ear. The loudspeaker of the RIC model sits inside your ear canal.
- RIE are the latest BTE style devices that are very popular as they are easy to wear and highly effective.
- Receiver-in-Ear (RIE) hearing aids are also sometimes called Receiver-in-Canal hearing aids (RIC).
- These hearing aids have a very small casing that fits behind the ear and are thus very discreet to wear.
- RIE can be designed with custom made or standard ear molds depending on your amplification needs.
- These hearing aids offer exceptionally naturally quality of sound. They amplify high pitch sounds to enable you to hear more at large gathering, sounds of the birds and your grandkids.